Friday 8 May 2009

Shell we...

Don't have much to talk about so it's just going to be piccys this time round I afraid. Starting with a bit of the seaside, this shell card was made using a cuttlebug embossing folder & Glimmer Misting it after putting it though the bug, yep I know I'm a sucker for those mists & the backing paper was taken from the Graphicus Guild paper pack.

This card uses, yep you've guest it an Elusive Images stamp again, which I stamped onto acetate & I used yet more gorgeous backing papers again from the Guild pack to go behide the stamped image, The Happy Birthday is from Kanban.


4 comments:

  1. WOW

    Both stunning - wish I could see the shell in the flesh as you've captured it BRILLIANTLY I love just playing light over them - it doesn't take much to amuse me LOL.

    I love the harlequin stamp and how you've used it - GORGEOUS

    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow these are invcredible, love them all
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, those glimmer mists are addictive, love the way you used them with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so creative and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete