Friday 1 May 2009

In the picture

I've not been good keeping up with my postings of late... time just seems to steal it's self away from me & even more so in the summer time..... Made this though, it's a pre made canvas frame which I painted in a yummy pink, had to use acetate to make the design, the stamp wouldn't stamp clearly on the canvas without me taking all apart...which I didn't want to do. By the way all stamps used are from Elusive images surprise, surprise, lol. I used Mezze Paints to colour in the image.

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    What a great idea and I love the colours and stamps - GREAT IDEA and so well done!! Never done a canvas,

    Have a great bank holiday
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely gorgeous and elegant too! I love what you did with the butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas, love the image and the colours you used. Really tempted by this set.
    Have a great weekend.
    Anesha:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what you've done on the canvas, the colors so rich. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous! Did I tell you I love Butterflies!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning what faous colours and love those stamps, so artisit
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete