Saturday 14 February 2009

A birdie told me....

Not a lot as it happens, lol, but I did manage to get him on to my card.... for any concerned people out there no cruel act took place.....honest.

I do love Glenda's stamps & yet again I've used them in this card, (apart from the birds in the sky, they came from cherrypie stamps. You can find the link for both websites down the left hand side under ' Web shops I like to visit') which really reminds me of those wonderful warm sunny days we get in summer, with the birds chirping away.....I can just here them now

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Love the background you created - lovely summery card!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jenny, love the whole thing, background stamping the lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jenny, I really like your background and foreground! What work of art!

    ReplyDelete