Friday 3 October 2008

Stampbord card

This jazzy red & gold card was made using some of the gorgeous Artylicious paper for the background, along with an ATC sized piece of stampbord which was stamp up using the image of a lady from the ATC theme plate from Elusive images. I used fluid chalks to colour her in.
I was kinda hopping the other half would've sent it to me for my birthday...well I can't have him go buy me one when I make um, plus I know if I get one of my own it's going to have been made with love & thought :o)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny, and I do applaud your choice of backing paper - that is one of my favorite designs and the red colour option is just so rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS THE IMAGE AND COLOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL

    tc
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I can never seem to find stamps like those.
    Keep up the good work

    Jacqueline
    aka TresBella

    ReplyDelete