Tuesday 22 July 2008

My first award


A big thank you goes out to Carol for giving me this award...you've really made my day xxx. When you can go drop past her cool website - Paperplay blog

The rules for this award are as follows :
1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2.Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

I'd like to put forward fab sites, but it's so hard to find anyone that doesn't yet have this award.....help

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee thats what I found...I got it twice within days !!
    Check my blog I am doing candy
    Janette
    SBS20

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun getting awards! You'll find someone

    Jacqueline
    SBS #20

    ReplyDelete