Tuesday 8 July 2008

Canvas project


After seeing someone selling 6"x 6" canvases on an auction site I decided to buy them & have a bash at doing some wall art... they arrived a few days later but I wasn't sure once I'd got them quite what to put on the first one, so it hung around for a week before I picked up a brush & painted the background. (the first picture is all the thing I used)



I then went on the hunt around my craft room looking for things that would make a great pic & remembered I just brought a pack of chipboard shapes that had paisley shapes in them, which I love at the moment & they made there way on to the dried paint after I'd decorated them in the colours I liked.



7 comments:

  1. Lovely - I love the way you blended the background colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background too! This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jenny, this is fabulous, how clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely project! I love the colours on your canvas and great use of chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love the colours and the way you've put them together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! I love paisley and green and purple is one of my fave colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete