Tuesday 27 May 2008

Mystic stamping

Well what a wash out this back holiday was, had no obedience Sunday with Milo because of the bank holiday, although with all the rain we had it would have been cancelled, I've agility to looked forward to with Meeko which he loves, he now barks the whole time any of the other dogs are going round the apparatus... his mad, lol.
But not all bad as it gave me more time to spend in my room crafting making 2 tags & an ATC.









For the ATC I used old paper distress ink for the background using foam a colour box stylus tip, then stamped the image of a gypsy lady (I don't know the make) using brilliance rocket red, H2o was used for her headscarf & crystal lacquers on the necklace. The wording came from Paper Artsy which I stamped onto card & coloured the background again with the old paper distress ink.





This tag was first spritzed with Moon Glow spritzers in medieval gold & polished copper, the paper came from Graphicus which I stamped using the eye stamp in black ink. I then took a piece of square mount board inked it up using walnut & vintage photo distress ink pads. 3 coasts of glaze were then applied with a little red embossing powder being added after the third coat had melted, the stamp of the eye which came from paper artsy was pressed into the still hot glaze, the stamp was first inked up with Rangers jet black archival ink.




1 comment: