Thursday 4 December 2008

More brayering

I just love to use my brayer, (thanks go out to Phree for this, she sent me the link to the queen of brayering, Michelle Zindorf site not long ago & now I'm hooked) I've made another card using this technique along with a few yummy stamps from Elusive Images range, click here & here to see the stamp themeplates I used, which are fabbie.
Ooo just remembered, I've brought & I'm now waiting for the lush new colours of Glimmer mists to arrive, I had to go for the set cause I just couldn't decide what ones to go for lol I'm soooo naughty.... hope there here tomorrow then I'll have all weekend to play.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love they way you have matted and layered the finished picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I've just put a brayer on my christmas list - can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Must use my brayer sometime!Look forward to seeing your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is spectacular, I love everything about it, such wonderful colours that catch the light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jenny your card is superb ! love that brayering you have done - the colours are gorgeous too - fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece of art! I love how you did the backgound too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenny. I really must treat myself to a brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful...love the shrooms, my favorite.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete