Sunday 16 November 2008

Time flies

Oh how the time goes. I've been meaning to post for over a week, but due to having a stinking cold for dead on a week I've not felt like doing a single thing......I've not even crafted for over 3 weeks... yes I know bad isn't it :(
I did however attempt Friday night to making some quick tags to pop on the xmas pressies that I've brought, so I guess I could count that as crafting, lol.
Here is one of the cards made before the big craft flop. (I'd have popped the other up but camera battery just died on me)



Before I forget I'd like to say thank you to Phree for the award she's given me xxx. Will get that sorted out & displayed with pride on here.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jenny...I'm definitely going to have to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I really love it. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete